Viernes, 23 de Marzo de 2018
Clock module allows the display of a clock on your site.
- Administering the clock
- Since the clock is a block, it can be administered via its block settings page which is accessible from the block administration page. In addition to the usual block configuration options there are a number of options.
- Zona horaria
- The time zone of the clock.
- Site time zone
- The time zone that has been set on the regional settings page.
- User time zone
- This option will only show up, if user-configurable time zones are enabled. The time zone the user has selected.
- Local time zone
- Custom time zone
- A custom time zone that can be selected in the select box below the radio buttons.
- Formato de fecha
- The date format that the clock is to be displayed in. All of the date types that have been set on the date and time settings page are available here.