- Media Repository
- Media module allows you to maintain a media asset repository where in you can add, remove, reuse your media assets. You can add the media file using upload form or from a url and also do bulk operations on the media assets.
- Attaching media assets to content types
- Media assets can be attached to content types as fields. To add a media field to a content type, go to the content type's manage fields page, and add a new field of type Multimedia Asset.
- Using media assets in WYSIWYG
- Media module provides rich integration with WYSIWYG editors, using Media Browser plugin you can select media asset from library to add to the rich text editor moreover you can add media asset from the media browser itself using either upload method or add from url method. To configure media with WYSIWYG you need two steps of configuration: