Martes, 14 de Agosto de 2018
The Views UI module provides an interface for managing views for the Views module. For more information, see the online documentation for the Views UI module.
- Creating and managing views
- Views can be created from the Views list page by using the "Add view" action. Existing views can be managed from the Views list page by locating the view in the "Enabled" or "Disabled" list and selecting the desired operation action, for example "Edit".
- Enabling and disabling views
- Views can be enabled or disabled from the Views list page. To enable a view, find the view within the "Disabled" list and select the "Enable" operation. To disable a view find the view within the "Enabled" list and select the "Disable" operation.
- Exporting and importing views
- Views can be exported and imported as configuration files by using the Configuration Manager module.