Supersolidaria in Cali / 3 to July 5
INSTITUTIONAL DAY DECENTRALIZED MONITORING
FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF VALLE DEL CAUCA
On June 27, 2013
- Academic and inspection encounters with representatives of the solidary sector in the region.
- The citizenship queries will be handled.
Cali will be the meeting point for the ninth Institutional Session of Decentralized Monitoring 2013. From 3 to 5 June, a Commission of managers, supervisors and support staff will lead the Session to develop an academic program, of instruction and monitoring to the supervised organizations of the Valle del Cauca.
The Session of Decentralized Supervision aims to verify the compliance with legal and financial accounting standards of the organizations convened, and instruct all the solidary sector of the region on contemporary topics.
The Institutional Session of decentralized monitoring in Cali includes four fronts:
- An academic and of instruction agenda open to managers and partners of the supervised organizations of the region. For entities in the real sector, will be held on Wednesday, July 3, from 8 o'clock in the morning in the Guayacán room of Four Point Sheraton hotel in the city of Cali. For institutions of solidary economy with financial activity will held on July 4 in the Caobos and Nogales rooms. There will cover topics on International Standards of Financial Reporting - ISFR, Risk Management of Credit System - RMCS and Good Governance.
- In the afternoon of July 3 will be held a meeting with representatives of associated work cooperatives.
- Moreover, the supervisors will meet from 3 to 5 July with representatives of solidary organizations, convened to inspect the made management.
- In addition, during the session will be on serve of the partners and the community in general a module of attention of queries, requests, complaints and claims.
Refer to the program in www.supersolidaria.gov.co in the agenda menu.
MORE INFORMATION FOR COMUNICATION MEDIA
MONICA MEDINA - SENIA DIAZ SALAZAR
PBX (1) 4895009 extensions 10108 and 10280
Cell 300 209 3083 - 315 388 9141
Carrera 7 No. 31-10 floor 15